Thread: iPhone 3GS white screen, 2nd pin damaged HELP - is this hardware issue ?

Thumbs up iPhone 3GS white screen, 2nd pin damaged HELP - is this hardware issue ?

Hi there !

I have an iPhone 3gs water damage, it had a backlight prob, so i solder the 3rd pin and it worked fine for 5 minutes.

After that i got no backlight and no Display only a dark screen.

So i solder again the 3rd pin and here i Got a WHITE SCREEN !!!

If someone could tell me where does the 2nd pin goes kindly ???

I really want your Help guys !

Thumbs up iPhone 3GS white screen, 2nd pin damaged HELP - is this hardware issue ?

contact me on yahoo ! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any One could Help me Please ?? !!!

Thanks

Download this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hey

Thank you Wites, i got where does the 1st pin go to. I try and post result

Thank you again mate keep it Up title=smile

First of all Thank you for the Ebook of schematic, it is very useful

I have no display Along with my 3gs, the 2nd and the 3rd pin are damaged. When i connect the the 3rd to the Ic near 6R8 i see only white screen.

When i disconnect it i have no display.

So i connected the 2nd pin to the pink point in the picture, but no way, it does not work, still no display

Could you kindly Help me !!!

8. Thumbs up iPhone 3GS white screen, 2nd pin damaged HELP - is this hardware issue ?

hi mr wites could you kindly send me the book of chematics for iphone the link didnt work thank youu very much

Press this link there you will find schematic separated from each other [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]