Thumbs up Were sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time - iphone software problem

My iphone 4 was hit hard on floor and the display was replaced. Since then it can not connect to itunes above error occurs.

When I connect using iFunbox. iSpirit or iExplorer I can access all file structure including system. However pls see the attached screen shot that shows UDID as unrecognized.

Onlything I want is recovering messages inside the phone(including some deleted sms). So I tried Dr.Fone for recovering but when it connects in DFU mode it reads up to 99% and gives read failure error. Is there is any hardware issue that prevent me from recovering messages. kindly to be helped me.

Samapriyatitle=confused

Thumbs up Were sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time - iphone software problem

Quote:

samee2006 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    My iphone 4 was hit hard on floor and the display was replaced. Since then it can not connect to itunes above error occurs.

When I connect using iFunbox. iSpirit or iExplorer I can access all file structure including system. However pls see the attached screen shot that shows UDID as unrecognized.

Onlything I want is recovering messages inside the phone(including some deleted sms). So I tried Dr.Fone for recovering but when it connects in DFU mode it reads up to 99% and gives read failure error. Is there is any hardware issue that prevent me from recovering messages. kindly to be helped me.

Samapriyatitle=confused

u can go here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

OR

support.apple.com

contact us

or 800-myapple